Krista Moroder is the co-owner of NonQuixote LLC, a brand storytelling agency and production company based out of Los Angeles and San Francisco. She is an award-winning educator, award-winning district-level administrator, and former project director on a $40 million storytelling & technology program at the Congressionally-authorized NGO Digital Promise. She’s also been a full stack software engineer, a theater technical director, an international public speaker, and an advisor for organizations that include the International Society for Technology in Education, the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction, and the Google in Education team.
For speaking engagements, please contact her here.
THINGS SHE’S CURRENTLY WORKING ON
- Helping social impact brands, technology startups, and education organizations scale their influence through story-driven content at NonQuixote LLC
- Giving speeches about education, technology, and storytelling
- Advising education technology startups
- A card deck – Strategies against Organization Stagnation (coming November 2017) and a book – One Year as a Software Engineer: What Life as a Coder Taught Me About Education – (coming June 2018)
- Advisory Council Member, Learning Programs Strategy, Google, 2013
- Advisory Council Member, Digital Learning, Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction, 2013
- Special Projects Team, CUE (Computer Using Educators), 2013
- Advisory Board Member, National Education Technology Standards Strategy, International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE), Washington D.C., 2013
- Leadership Team Member, ISTE Young Educator Network, 2012 – 2014
- Board Member, National Neutropenia Network, 2013 – 2017
AWARDS AND ENDORSEMENTS
- ISTE (International Society for Technology in Education) Outstanding Young Educator Award, 2013.
- Sony Education Ambassador, 2013
- Google Certified Teacher, 2012
- ISTE Emerging Leader Award, 2012
- Google Apps for Education Certified Trainer, 2011